News and Updates
- [Sep 2019]: Preprint of our paper on implicit generative modeling using characteristic functions is now available.
- [Aug 2019]: Received an NUS-SOC Research Achievement Award for 2018/19.
- [Nov 2018]: Our paper on learning disentangled representations in VAEs using a hyperprior got accepted at AAAI-2019 (Acc. rate: 16.2%).
- [Dec 2017]: Joined Dr. Harold Soh’s lab at NUS.
- [Aug 2017]: Joined NUS School of Computing as a PhD Student.
I am a third year PhD student at the School of Computing, National University of Singapore, advised by Dr. Harold Soh. I primarily work on deep generative models. For details, please take a look at my CV and my Github profile.
2017 - Present
2013 - 2017
Summer 2016, 2017
Prior to joining NUS, I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from IIT Roorkee. At IIT Roorkee, I worked at Computer Vision Lab, and Computational Biology and Translational Bioinformatics Lab. During my years as an undergrad, I participated in Google Summer of Code twice (in 2016 and 2017 and worked with Dr. Tomas Helikar).