News and Updates
- [Jan 2021]: Our paper on refining generative models using gradient flows got accepted at ICLR 2021 (Acc. rate: 28.7%).
- [Oct 2020]: Joined Amazon AWS AI (Berlin) as an Applied Science Intern.
- [Feb 2020]: Our paper on training implicit generative models using characteristic functions just got accepted at CVPR 2020 (Acc. rate: 22.1%).
- [Aug 2019]: Received an NUS-SoC Research Achievement Award for 2018/19.
- [Nov 2018]: Our paper on learning disentangled representations in VAEs using a hyperprior got accepted at AAAI 2019 (Acc. rate: 16.2%).
- [Dec 2017]: Joined Dr. Harold Soh’s lab at NUS.
- [Aug 2017]: Joined NUS School of Computing (SoC) as a PhD Student.
I am a fourth year PhD student at the School of Computing, National University of Singapore, advised by Dr. Harold Soh. I primarily work on deep generative models. For details, please take a look at my CV and my Google Scholar profile.
Prior to joining NUS, I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from IIT Roorkee. At IIT Roorkee, I worked at Computer Vision Lab, and Computational Biology and Translational Bioinformatics Lab. During my years as an undergrad, I participated in Google Summer of Code twice (in 2016 and 2017 and worked with Dr. Tomas Helikar).